Academic Travel Abroad
Academic Travel Abroad (ATA) at Clarkson College gives our students, alumni and friends an opportunity of a lifetime. Many of our ATA travelers return to travel with the group year after year because of its unique and memorable experience. Since 1999, destinations have included England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Greece, Czech Republic, Austria and Germany.
A lecture series based on the itinerary is offered to all travelers prior to the trip. Those who attend the series travel with a foundational knowledge that allows them to make the most out of their experience.
Upcoming ATA Trip: Ireland & Scotland
TRIP IS FULLY ENROLLED
Dates: May 3–14, 2020
Who: Students, alumni, Clarkson College community (includes Nebraska Medicine employees) and their favorite travel companions. No spaces available.
Your 12-day academic travel includes:
- Round-trip air and land transportation.
- Three- and four-star, double-occupancy hotel accommodations.
- Exclusive deluxe motor coach, tour manager, faculty escorts and local guides.
- Full breakfasts daily and special dinners.
- Admission and passes to all activities on the itinerary.
- Full insurance protection.
- Medieval monastery at Glendalough.
- St. Patrick's Cathedral, Trinity College & the Book of Kells.
- Dublin hospital visit.
- Neolithic tombs at Newgrange.
- Scottish Jedburgh Abbey & Edinburgh Castle.
- Guinness museum.
- Ceilidh folk music & dance.
- Four Free days in Glendalough, Dublin & Edinburgh
Dr. Patricia Brennan, General Education Professor
PH 402.552.6125 TF 800.647.5500